Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

image processing, SIFT transform using MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
image processing

i m kamil currently in BE doing my electronics eng. from NED university.
So we have assigned a project on target recognition on the bases of SIFT transform using MATLAB. can anyone guide me or give me the full info that how can we complete this project. Also give me the relevant books covering this project

image processing

How much of Image Processing Do u know?

Digital Image Processing by Gonzelez

you want to use SIFT transform, not SHIFT.

search SIFT + Lowe in google

hi sir,

I am Trinadh Reddy From Visakhapatnam,India. I am doing my final year Under Graduation. I working on an image processing project "Detection of blurry images using Linear Gaussian blur evolution". In order to implement my project i need SIFT Matlab code. So i request you to forward me the code and necessary documentation.

Regards,
Trinadh

Kamil,

Performing a brief search on Web, could find that :

**broken link removed**

If you want to take a good reference example to perform some tests, a nice demo project can be found at OpenCV library.

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back