Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IIP3 Simulation setup in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisoroush

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I've designed and Simulated an Inductorless LNA in TSMC0.18 Technology. Now, I wnat to see Third Order Interception Point(IIP3) on the Curve of Pout Vs. Pin
Can any body help me??
S.O.S

Hi,
Thanks a lot, But if you have any ADS schematic file that can help me to simulate IIP3 will be very useful.

ADS ships with everything you need. Just open a new schematic and select Insert > Template... then select and place the HB2ToneSwptPwr template. Drop your LNA into the schematic (with necessary voltage sources) and set values for RFfreq, fspacing and in the Sweep Plan set the input source power parameters.

The resulting data display includes pre-configured tables that plot Input TOI (IIP3) and Output TOI (OIP3) for both low side and high side tones. Also fifth order intercept points.

Hi,
Could I send my schematic file to your e-mail and you do that changes on my work to find IIP3, then send modified schematic file to me??
please help me sir,
thanks alot.

That would not be appropriate. I do not have access to any TSMC Libraries so would not be able to reproduce or fix any problems. If you sent the Library with the schematic then that would be breaking the confidentiality rules under which the data is distributed. Then we would both be in deep trouble.

If you have a specific question just post a clear explanation here and then if anyone can respond you will get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back