Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICSP error - Verifying address 0x000000 Verified: 0x2803 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriHell

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
icsp errors

Hi

I have this
**broken link removed**

jdm pic programmer it works very well but when i try to program with ICSP i got an error.

I'm using WinPic800 and pic16f84a.

When i press the Detect Divice button it detecting it successfully.

The ERROR is "Verifying address 0x000000 Verified: 0x2803 Read 0x0000"

How can i fix this problem?

Re: ICSP error

Hi,

If you are saying that you can program the pic in the programmers Zif sockets but when you connect the jdm to the pic in the working circuit you get errors, then something in your circuit must be affecting it.

The Pic chips Mclre, pclk and pdata must be isolated from any other circuitry otherwise it can affect the signals from the jdm.

I know how to isolate those signal electronically with the Pickit2 programmer but do not know if / how it can be done with a jdm - sure others will come in and help out here...

Just out of interest can the JDM program a pic18F2550 chip ?

ICSP error

The manual that comes with the programmer says that you can.

Re: ICSP error

Hi,

Assume then, that its when you try and program with the pic in your own circuit that you are getting the problems.

Do you have any other circuity connected to the three programming pins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.