Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC layout design software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbalpande

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
could u plz upload student version or free version software of IC layout design. ex. cadence,aligent or any other. it is required for my M.Tech project.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Download and Install magic and use it in Linux..
or Use Electric ( seems hard to learn ) and use it in windows and linux ..

could u plz upload student version or free version software of IC layout design. ex. cadence,aligent or any other. it is required for my M.Tech project.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i got reply but no link.

could plz give me the link to download magic software any other soft compitable to windows.

you can choose IC layout tool (Tanner) in windowons platform.

sbalpande said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i got reply but no link.

could plz give me the link to download magic software any other soft compitable to windows.

I've posted a list of free IC Design softwares at , check the 3rd post.

Tanner is no longer providing a student version but they do have discounted prices. Also check with your university, most universities have access to commercial tools because they come rather cheaply for them. Your thesis advisor can grant you a license to work with during your project.

Also if your university doesn't already have access to IC Design tools like Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor etc then you can ask your advisor/professor to get one, depending on the country you may be getting them dirt cheap.

sbalpande said:

i got reply but no link.

Use whatever tools your school supply to you. You ask people give you a free BMW or Mercedes. As a matter of fact, the tools you ask are more expensive than BMW or Mercedes

this is good tool for drawing layout . there are also alot of example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back