Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC Design jobs in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic_designer

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vlsi jobs in singapore

Hello all,
I'm searching for job in S'pore.
I've worked for 6 years in Digital ASIC Design in India.
Now I've moved here to accomapny my husband.
But I'm not getting any call for job.
Can anyone guide me?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
nd

vlsi companies in singapore

i am not sure about ic design job,i have heard that there are very few companies about 30 there,
one of my friend got job there recently in mechatronics ,he followed the ads from local newspaper,i guess with 6yrs exp you should not find problems,i suggest you to contact some consultants

all the best

ic design jobs in singapore

hello Priya

could you please provide us with the job links( sites) in singapore if u know some . I am also looking to relocate and with experince in IC design

vlsi companies singapore

there are only 40+ companies in singapore in doing ic design, regardless of digital, mixed-signal, analogue, RF and wafer fab. typical work force is less than 1000. if you narrow down just to doing digital ic design, it will be only 1/3 of the 40+ companies you could approach and typical size of ic designers in a company is average to be around 10-15. job opportunities in this area is difficult to find. you might want to try the bigger company Infineon as at the moment, it appears that they are the only one looking for IC designer.

ic design jobs singapore

Hi can u tell me
How to apply VLSI jobs in Singapore.

I am working here as RTL Design, Verification, FPGA Synthesis

singapore vlsi jobs

Hi anyone knows a company who do reverse engineering in singapore? I have 2 years experienced as a reverse and simulation engineer. We use cadence as our tool. oh! if ever anybody doesn't know what reverse engineering is: we translate actual chip layout into schematics and verify it using cadence simulator. it is part of the R&D division. I will apreciate any inputs from you guys.

ic design company singapore

hi people

is there a chance for electronic engineering graduates(freshers) to get a job in singapore..?i dont have work experience...
can anyone message me the address of consultants or their email ID?

thanx a million

singapore vlsi companies

Hi,
I think Infineon has degraded itself by Laying off the whole AMS group operating in India.
Now again they are building there team in AMS.
That does mean that there is something wrong with companies policies.
Anyway if they continue to do like that then it is not safe as far as Job security is concerned, to work in Infineon

Thanks
Shaikh Sarfraz

vlsi company in singapore

I think the market is too saturated for IC designer at Singapore...Plus too many Singaporean fresh EE grads could not even find job...

Re: vlsi company in singapore

Hello Priya,
Are u working in Singapore ? If so can u please guide me ?

Why dont u try STM , ST-Ericsson, Infineon, Broadcom, MediaTek, Cadence,Marvell. These MNC does digital design in singapore.. U can try on their corresponding webportal to apply job..

Best of luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.