Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC Design job openning in mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.

hk2004

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
freescale Suzhou (China) branch is expanding. More than 20 opennings will be available soon. All aspects of IC design including system architecture and hardware are corvered.

Which company?
what's position ?

Company Name : Freescale Semiconductor, spined off from Motorola.
Position: experienced engineer required.
All above info only for your reference.

where to find more infomations about the position/requirements?

Do you know if there are Chinese companies with job opennings in foreign countries? Or wants to start a joint venture with foreign companies ?

hk2004 said:
freescale Suzhou (China) branch is expanding. More than 20 opennings will be available soon. All aspects of IC design including system architecture and hardware are corvered.

would you talk more about the product line, salary?

I want to know ,do they need verification engineer.

do they welcome new graduate?

The jobs are actually still posted on Motorola's website instead of freescale.com, you can go to www.motorola.com, and click on career, search for jobs in china suzhou region. there's quite a lot of them.

dram

if rich experience is needed? is it request high degree? i think few people want to work in SUZHOU.

which degree do they need?master or doctor?

Ok. let me talk something about freescale.
Now I am working for a big company in Japan. And we are now using freescale's power management ic to provide the whole power system of our mobile device.
both onsemicondutor and freescale is once a department of motorola. and both of them are expert in power management ic design. but fresscale focuses on the customed ic and on semiconductor focuses on the general ic.
and also on semiconductor has a design center in shanghai and the boss is a phillipinese. it looks that on semicondutor is also recruiting some new employees.

Hello there!
I just want to know if your employing filipino who is willing to work inh your company. Fopr your information Im a graduate of Computer System Network Technology at AMA Computer Learning Center here in the Philipines and now looking for a stable job. Please consider thhis as an application. You can reach me in this email address. abedon78@yahoo.com. Lokking forward for your positive response about this matter. Thanks and God Bless!

You should list your salary level for your positions.

I heard in china IC designer only has 3000$/year salary.

i heard that the salary is around 6500 of ic design in mainland china, like freescale

The salary of IC designer in mainland China, is different for the new-graduation and experienced.
For an experienced designer, as i know, the salary can reach and over 10,000$/year

Is It the freescale from the moto?
What is the weekly wage?
What it the position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back