Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC burned on the photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunofunchas

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I came across this IC on an ECU and I think it is burned, because of the mark on it's body. Do you agree?

Siemens-B58290.jpg

Can anyone indicate me a equivalente IC to this one: Siemens B58290.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Difficult to tell in a photograph, if the mark is slightly raised it is probably burned.

You probably not find a substitute, in an ECU the parts are usually custom made or are generic parts specially programmed to perform a specific job. You could try contacting the ECU manufacturer but I doubt you will find anything using the part number.

Brian.

You might be lucky! The pins seem to fit the PCB tracks so you probably have found the correct part.

Finding a TLE4226G to replace the damaged one is your next challenge!

Brian.

Attachments

• TLE4226G.pdf
    275.2 KB · Views: 66

Hello!

Thanks for the datasheet. Can I find a supplier in Europe? So that I can have the part in Portugal next week? All the suppliers that I came across where outside EU and with large delivery times.

Any supplier sugestion?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.