Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IAR C-Spy assembler debug problem , help me ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

eDance

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I run call subroutine instruction by single step mode , the PC fly to a unavailing address and c-spy popup a error window then exit . But if I run the program with full speed mode , the circuit board and c-spy seem to work well . Why ? Please help me ! Thank you very much !

I change call subroutine to call #subroutine then erery thing goes well :? IAR ewb and C-Spy 's help files are so poor , I can't find any useful comment about this .
eDance said:
When I run call subroutine instruction by single step mode , the PC fly to a unavailing address and c-spy popup a error window then exit . But if I run the program with full speed mode , the circuit board and c-spy seem to work well . Why ? Please help me ! Thank you very much !

Status
Not open for further replies.