Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want to make bluetooth project

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, what is exactly your question?

ok thanks,my question is can i just connect tow bluetooth usb devises to both of usb cable sides then they will get connected or do i need to design some circuit or converter,

The short answer is yes. You can connect two pc's by using two usb-bluetooth adapters and you dont need to build/modify any circuit. For this type of devices you can search "bluetooth dongles" in google. I guess you would have to set up something like an "ad hoc" connection, i.e, point-to-point connection. There are also libraries for bluetooth for programming.
I think you should first define well your problem (what I want to do exactly?) and then look for the solution.

--E

ok,good,i mean in normal way when u connect bluetooth adapter to pc then the pc bluetooth program will deal with it and give it order for connections,but in this case i want the digital tv program like prgdvb to deal with it like its comming from the usb cable it self, the caBLE THat U CONNECT to pc to see digital tv

- - - Updated - - -

ok,good,i mean in normal way when u connect bluetooth adapter to pc then the pc bluetooth program will deal with it and give it order for connections,but in this case i want the digital tv program like prgdvb to deal with it like its comming from the usb cable it self, the caBLE THat U CONNECT to pc to see digital tv

Status
Not open for further replies.