Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to get these waveforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabauti

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have A, I want B and C using the least quantity of possible devices.

T.I.A.

USE THIS SOFTWARE

mabauti

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re:

Sorry I forgot to say : I have A, and want to obtain B from A, and I want to obtain C from B. The monostable circuit needs to have a trigger width pulse less than the input, so I cant see how to obtain the 0.1ms pulse.

That program is good anyway. (mkd 4hlpdM :))

I assume B is a 0.1ms pulse like C. How much timing accuracy do you need? Maybe you can use an 8-pin microcontroller such as an AVR or PIC. If approximate timing accuracy is good enough, then you could use the device's internal oscillator, for zero external parts. Program it, apply 5V, and it runs.

mabauti

Hi Mabauti,

A circuit like this . . .

99_1167184293.GIF

Could produce that . . .

75_1167184377.JPG

Vertical 2 V/div. Horizontal 50 µS/div.

on1aag.

mabauti

Re:

Thank you all guys. I did it with 555's , but I'll try the solutions ya'll provided me. I clicked on h/me for all. :D

This can also be generated by using simple 1/2 monostables utilizing some inverting Schmitt triggers in one package. The values shown generated pulses about 100uS wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back