Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to control my house light from my laptop through the IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I cant give you circuit diagram but you can design yourself.(bcos i dont have ckt diagram).

First of all you have to use Ethernet or Internet using RJ45 cabling system.as well as u have to use two laptops or either one laptop and one desktop.But easy way is to design Ethernet interface using micro controller such designs are widely available on internet.so just try it by googling once......

I have one circuit which controls all appliances using Zigbee but it have no facility such as IP.

-Regards

You can have multiple devices in one network, and control each individually by choosing the right IP. And using a microcontroller you can control pretty much anything you want to.

You might want to use Arduino with an Ethernet shield to try this out, it's cheap and easy, as there's a ton of hobby projects on the internet. You could have to similar Arduinos or one Arduino and a computer, which ever suits you best.

option 1: TCP/IP stack + ENC28j60 - PIC18F series micro controller
option 2: modified wi-fi router with uart interface - linksys router with openwrt/**broken link removed**

option 2 provide more fast,wireless and real time video interface

hi, i want to design zigbee project to control automation with Internet suggest me how to do it?

You can use raspberry pi.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/

Once you program it. You can run the pi without using a monitor.
Some shell scripting will complete your project. You can further develop security system using the existing system.

You can control all your lights through twitter easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back