Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i\p & o\p same pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have requirer i\p & o\p same pin .i\p as logic high\low & o\p is for relay drive ...
it may possible ?

Last edited:

And how can you detect the input voltage when you provide an output to a relay,
the input should be able to change that output voltage , how can this be done.

The only possible solution would be if with a pin that changes between input and output function (in a fast fast rate) and with loads (maybe relay can work) that will not react to that fast switching and will stay on.

Alex

And how can you detect the input voltage when you provide an output to a relay,
the input should be able to change that output voltage , how can this be done.

The only possible solution would be if with a pin that changes between input and output function (in a fast fast rate) and with loads (maybe relay can work) that will not react to that fast switching and will stay on.

Alex

i hope my hardware & software problem ?
sages me

it is not possible to read an input on one pin and then use that same pin to drive a relay.
it is a hardware related thing, how can something give you an output and then also receive an input ?

Status
Not open for further replies.