Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need tool enable multiuser for same PCB file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonios

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All;
I need to Reverse 12 layer PCB then modify it , I have it's gerber files . but i need to make it quickly . IS there is tool able to merge between two PCB file to able me and my friend to work in parallel " eatch one drow 6 layers" then merge the tow files or work in the same file through network.

thanks

use cam350 and pads layout

use expedtion tool,in that team pcb option is there.we can work at time more than two peoples.

I really don't understand how 2 or more people can work on the same PCB at the same time, on different systems.

I.E. How do you get around via's that go all the way through?
How can you ensure that components are all placed in the right locations, that connections/nets are kept intact etc?

To me, this would lead to something being wrong & arguments as someone has to take the blame.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back