Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help with circular polarization

Status
Not open for further replies.

roderick81

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.

I've got a problem. I need to design a microstrip antenna
for cicular polarization. I don't know what is more suitable
circular polarization, I am thinking in a square patch, feed with coaxial,
but the problem es How feeders? or I use single feed , What is the better?
What is more easy?

Note: I`m working with HFSS 9.2

If sombody have an example than could send me to my email orellana.as(at)gmail.com

Thanks

easier will be to use a single feed ofcourse! :)

hye all,,

i have to design a circular polarization for reflectarray antenna using C-band..
could anyone can help me how to design it??

thanks,,

For CP square patch, you might have to 'trim' the corners.

thanks Kohi_boy,,

besides that, do u know how to design a CP for reflectarray antenna at CST software???

hello all
if you want reach circular polarization by one feed you have two way, first you place your feed must truncated the corner and place the feed in the patch. second you must place the feed in diagonal of the patch.have you more information?

Last edited:

Hi,

Why don't you try with a MoM software like **broken link removed**?. You can decompose the radiated field into right and left circularly polarized componentes

i have to used cst software.do you knw how to calculate the stub.my design have stub attached at patch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back