Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need advice please from someone who lives in or near Birmingham, Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have friend in Alabama but have lost contact with him. So I’m hoping someone who lives in or near Birmingham may be able to help me with local knowledge.

I met him via the internet, I help him with electronics & he helps me with my computer issues.

He had a computer business in or near Birmingham.

I sent him an email after the tornado asking how they fared. He replied that he and his family were safe but he had no time to explain.

I sent him another email in July (asking a computer question) & again asked about the tornado.

He briefly answered the computer question but said that he still had no time to explain their personal situation; he said he would explain soon.

I have heard nothing since.

Recently (I had another computer question), I sent emails to all of his three email addresses, but received no reply.

I eventually received emails from the mail administrator stating that the addresses are unreachable.

I then tried to access both of his business web sites but received error messages saying they do not exist - even though I had accessed them some months ago - before the tornado.

So I’m concerned that he may have died. He was always busy with his business & family; he told me that he did not sleep very much so he may have burned himself out due to the additional stress of the tornado aftermath.

It appeared from his emails that he was in a lot of trouble due to the tornado. So he may have lost his house and/or business or possibly both.

So if anyone lives in the area, I would very much appreciate your advice as to how I can discover what happened to him.

Please send me a PM as I don't want to reveal his name, etc. in the open forum.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back