Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a dynamic analysis tool for embedded system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagarspm

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dynamic Analysis tool

Hello,

I need a dynamic analysis tool for embedded system. Do any body know about such tool or suggest tool available in market.

Sagar

Dynamic Analysis tool

rttester
test real time
cunit
embunit

Re: Dynamic Analysis tool

Hi,
Thanks amraldo. Can you please tell me the web sites of this tools?

Sagar

google them pal, they r very famous :)
i can help u if u decide 2 use test realtime

Hi amraldo,

Thanks again. I searched for rational test realtime. But i have not got proper information.
Does it support for freescale microcontrollers?
Does rational test realtime requires any tool (H/W tool) to interface with our application board (ECU) to perform dynamic analysis?
Do you have any net links for this?

Please help me in rational test realtime. Please comment, it will be very helpful to me.

Sagar

For test realtime and rt tester u ve 2 port the tool 2 ur platform: compiler and os.
I ve ported this tool 6 times to run on simulators or actual boards. Ports incorporated ucos-ii and embedded linux. I used serial, network interface, or board debugger as communication link between tool on pc and ur application on board.
--
Amr

Hi amraldo,

Thanx... From where u got this tool? Does it available for evaluation purpose? Also i am not using any os. mine is simple C source code. So please elaborate me all the process in details.

Sagar

we r ibm partner. we get it for free. u can download windows evaluation 4 free. u do not need 2 use os.

but if i downloaded software then what about hardware to interface with my ECU?
Do you have hardware with you req. for interface with your board?

Well, Test real-time runs on your pc. When u write a target deployment board for ur board, you should decide how the tool will talk to the baord. I used serial, ethernet, and jtag before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back