Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i have a project with bluetooth,help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saohoa17285

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a project with Atmega32 and transmit temperature through Bluetooth.I am having a trouble about bluetooth programming especially programming for ARF32 module.
If any one know ,please help me.Thank you so much!

saohoa17285 said:
i have a project with Atmega32 and transmit temperature through Bluetooth.I am having a trouble about bluetooth programming especially programming for ARF32 module. If any one know ,please help me.Thank you so much!
So you need some one to write codes for your project..? ..Anyways...where is the circuit, description, your code etc? ...without these how can you expect some one to dream about your project? Cheers

i have a schematic with this module but about programming i dont know how to program.

I suggest you to use an embedded module with bluetooth stack. I actually use BLUEMORE200 from eikon (Italy) www.eikonsite.it

It's a simple transparent module that you can setup by AT command using your microcontroller, or offline on the PC and after that you can connect to your hardware

BD

hi Mr.dunloptech
i know there are a lot of modules of bluetooth.But i can not understand how to program with microcontroller,such as PSoc,AVR or PIC.i see that all of modules of Bluetooth use for PC.and my job is just install the software on my Pc ,after that i can communicate with Pc very easy.
May be i can not understand the structure of these.
could you send me some examples about using these module with PSoc or AVR?
Thank you a lot.
Best wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.