Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i am new to PIC. i need u to assist me in learning this

Status
Not open for further replies.

hibee

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
new to PIC

Hello guys,
i am new to PIC. i need u to assist me in learning this.

Re: new to PIC

Hi

An easy method to start with PICs is by following some tutorials that will show you all the basics you have to know. Some well explained tutorials can be found e.g. at **broken link removed**. They use the standard language C and the integrated programming environment MPLAB from microchip, easy to start with.

new to PIC

you will need to take a decision which programming language you will use, you have the option to use assembly, C, BASIC.
you will need a compiler and IDE to use, there are free compilers and IDE's available online.
i recommend for you as a beginner to use MikroC or MikroBASIC IDE and compiler from Mikroelektronika, demo version is free on the website of Mikroelektronika, also you will need a programmer, it is a device used to download your code on the PIC, check for PICkit 2 or ICD 2.
also you have the option to use MPLAB IDE, it is for free from Microchip official website.
good luck.

thanks to everyone. I'll try every to follow guides to basic or mikroc. I jst downloaded the compiler, hoping to get a nice programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back