Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hunting for final year project in DSP or Image Processing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratham

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final year projects on image processing

Hi,

I'm a final year student, seeking a project in DSP or DIP. We are a group of four and hence need a project with relatively large complexity(to convince our HOD to allow us together..)
I need a good and innovative problem statement, which could probably be presented for acceptance and then worked upon.
My major areas of intrests are...Speech processing, Image processing. It would be apprecited if we show a demo insted of only a Matlab simulation.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanx in advance..

image processing final year projects

why not u ppl use dsp processor,u can do any project like implimentation of codecs,

final year image processing projects

Speed measurement with a webcam.

Added after 5 minutes:

Speaker recognition.

final year projects in image processing

xulfee said:
why not u ppl use dsp processor,u can do any project like implimentation of codecs,

Thanx for your help..can you suggest some easy to implement codecs?
I'm also fixed an appointment with a Naval wing scientsts, so we've to propose something which intrests him, i mean for the Navy.

Added after 3 minutes:

flanello said:
Speed measurement with a webcam.

Added after 5 minutes:

Speaker recognition.

Thanx for your help. I'll try to propose this idea to the Defence institute....
Before doing that, can you help me by giving few directions or guidelines about the above mentioned problem statements. Are they okay for final year level?

Thanx in advance....

final year dsp projects

I have seen a presentation of a final year project in which a speed measurement system with a webcam and a PC was build up. But I don't know the details of the project.
And for the speaker recognition a neural network was used. But here I also don't know details.

final year projects on dsp

flanello said:
I have seen a presentation of a final year project in which a speed measurement system with a webcam and a PC was build up. But I don't know the details of the project.
And for the speaker recognition a neural network was used. But here I also don't know details.

Thanx for your help..if you come to know few details, do let me know

dsp final year projects

PROJECTS - DEAR STUDENTS I HAVE 100 DIP AND DSP PROJECTS ALONG WITH CODES AND DOCUMENTAIONS , IF U WNAT MAIL TO ME (SERVICE IS NOT FREE)

BY

R.SRIKANTH M.TECH , MISTE,MIETE,GIE
HYDERABAD

Added after 4 minutes:

PROJECTS - DEAR STUDENTS I HAVE 100 DIP AND DSP PROJECTS ALONG WITH CODES AND DOCUMENTAIONS , IF U WNAT MAIL TO ME (SERVICE IS NOT FREE)

BY

R.SRIKANTH M.TECH , MISTE,MIETE,GIE
HYDERABAD

E-MAIL:rangu_srikanth@yahoo.com
rangu.srikanth@gmail.com

OR SEND SMS TO : 09440239688

image processing projects for final year students

gO AND TARGET
mOTION eSTIMATION IN dsp

final year projects in dsp

Try search any research papers at google.co m , I think that if you like programing, there are a lot of target for face processing that everyone know that no solution that perfect such as for millions of people to recognize something as age, gender discriminate, nation etc. The last is interesting because today , hybrid man be increasing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back