Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Human Brain Electrodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

umery2k75

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
human brain electrodes

We are trying to do research on Tetrahydrocannoboid(THC) molecules present in marwana druug.We bought that illegal druug from somebody and there was a hypothesis that marwana increases
Appreciation of humor,music or art.
Joviality
Metacognition and introspection
Enhanced recollection of episodic memory
Creative or Philosophical thinking

It was also studied that human brain contains receptors for THC molecule, why is that so? Is Marwana good for us. Should we take, why do we have receptors of it?
Anyhow 3 people become volunteer, including me and two other.
We all smoked cigarette filled with marwana drugs(It's safe to do so, as it's non-addictive), I didn't had any feeling of super brain activity. I was feeling as If my senses got little weaker. Other person ask me "OK!, it's time you ask for some hard core Speech" Ask anything from me, I'll give you a Non-stop speech on it. According to him, it's feels to him his brain potential increases. The third guy just lied down on the ground and watched the sky above him all the time, according to him, he wasn't feeling good. I had used Ritalin medicine in the past, it increases brain potential a lot. I read about it, it was written that it increases the supply of oxygen to brain and thus brain becomes more active.So we need to do a controlled study of brain activity as what parameters increases the brain potential. We have met a pharmacologist and will meet neurologist in short for this and he was interested to do work. But before all this, we could get our hands to MRI scanner and to other extremely expensive stuff. We need to do something on our own. I want to make a machine like ECG, I have seen projects done on ECG on internet, so I was thinking if I could get brain activity. On DISCOVERY CHANNEL, I had seen a gadget, it was cap tied with hundreds of electrodes and a researcher was monitioring activity on the computer screen. I want to do something similar to this.
I was also thinking if we inhail 100% oxygen how much brain activity will increase. Will brain work with great efficienchy.In normal air, I think 23 or 21% oxygen is there, if I only inhail oxygen will by brain work more better. I won't decreases the oxygent level to lower than 23% as it will start to kill my brain cell and I won't even notice it. So I need to work on it, any idea on brain electrodes?

eeg for finding the human mental status and for medical purpose , not for finding what you say ,

from this instrument , we get the some low freq signal , alpha ,beta etc. which is corresponding to the human activity .

by the way this instrument is very difficult to make !

At least we need to come up with something for demo.

Hi M8,

Look at www.llines.com

You can look for any EEG recorders there they are ver good and not to expensive.

Its possible to build one your self but it thakes time to build.

If you just need the electrodes buy some from medtronics they produce some of the finest in my opinion.

Seems a nice experiment m8,

Added after 2 minutes:

By the way you should you use video in combination with EEG data and synchronize it. That would be very nice i guess.

check this out

http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back