Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] HT12E & HT12D RF Circuit Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

asking

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have made RF Circuit simply for Switching on Relay to switch on my router when my pc starts..

HT12E (Transmitter)
I have connected all 1 to 9 pin to ground and 10th pin to +5V and 11th to 14th to GND, 15&16 1M Ohm resistor 17th to Transmitter circuit Data Pin & 18th to +5V.

on Receiver Side HT12D
all 1 to 9 pins to GND and 10th pin to the Base of Transistor S8050 using 10K Resistor, connected Led Anode to 17th pin as VT Signal and 18th to +5V signal 15th&16th i have connected 56K resistor.

According to datasheet it should power up the relay and VT light when i powerup HT12E circuit using usb 5V. means as long as my Tx Circuit is on by usb power 5V my relay on the Receiver circuit should be on...right ?

But i don't know whats going...VT doesn't light up or nor does the relay pickups up.

I have checked the RF modules by just giving 5V pulse @ data pin and i m getting it @ output of Receiver module, that means my RF modules are working fine. Then why not my HT12E & HT12D not working with right configuration ?

I have one doubt i need to ask you guyz, i have soldered both the IC...Does it affect ? my soldering temperature not more than 80 Degree C for more than 5 seconds... will it damage the IC ?

Plz..gimme some trouble shooting idea..how to find if my IC are bad ?

I've attached my circuit please check and let me know it should work or not ? or its gone due to soldering temperature ?

Attachments

• DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC_0157.jpg
    DSC_0157.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 133

My HT12E Was faulty replaced and its working fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back