Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how we add the TECHNOLOGY file in ASSURA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarfaraz.ahmed

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am trying to run DRC but in technology option it's not showing my library i.e. cmos150 nm. even I have attached in startup of schematic and schematic is running fine but for layout DRC is not running. It shows in DRC as undefined. no option is there of designated library cmso150 nm. I have attached a snap of it.

Please give anyway to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Attachments

• DRC.PNG
    DRC.PNG
    56.1 KB · Views: 353

Hi Sarfaraz,

In the CIW window, Tools >> Technology file manager >> Attach ..

You will get a drop-down menu of all the libraries and the technology files. There you can pick your library and attach the technology file of the same.

Thanks.
I've done this already. but its not working. In schematic design it pick those library cells but when I design layout and assura it does not show that library "cmos150" instead it shows undefined.
Let me show you full snap. I am really upset to how to solve this issue. Capture.PNG

Sarfaraz,

If you have Assura installed correctly, then in the root of your project directory you should have a file called "assura_tech.lib" that defines the rule sets and points to a directory where you have the tech file defining the rules set (file called "techRuleSets") and the DRC, LVS, etc .rul files.

The assura_tech.lib and techRulesSets files do not come with the design kit, you'll have to create them yourself.

Javed
Thanks.
I've done this already. but its not working. In schematic design it pick those library cells but when I design layout and assura it does not show that library "cmos150" instead it shows undefined.
Let me show you full snap. I am really upset to how to solve this issue. View attachment 135663

Thank you.
I have checked, there is no such file in root ""assura_tech.lib". So how I fix this issue ?
It means Assura is not installed properly ? Now what should I do further to solve this problem ?

once again thanks for such kind of help.

How we set "assura_tech.lib" ? It is not in my project directory. due to which assura is not running. I read in somewhere that there is script, which fix it by itself.

can anyone help for this.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back