Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to write LVS connect commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

angela.green

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, guys
I am very new to this field. I got process parameter and design rule file and all the basic things. How should I start my lvs connect commands. I know the connect command has order, usually starting from the top layer, and connect by vias, and then cont. But when get to the lower layer, I am so confused how to do the connect for lower layers, like diffusion, substrate, etc. how should I know which one should I connect first, how to produce these type of layers. Anyone can give a detailed 101 lesson? That will be so great. Thanks!

Also, in the pdk, where can I find the info for choosing the right LVS reduce commands? Such as, when should I use LVs reduce, do I have to communicate to the designer? or is it typical to be written in the pdk files? :cry:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back