Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use photoplot_outline in allegro 16.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil Elakiya

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone tell me how to set photoplot _ outline and its usage.
Thanks in advance.

actually, why i raised this question means,while creating the gerber,
if suppose solder mask ,i'll mark all the solder mask -> disply-> colour visibility ,so that i'll get the particular file.
but till now i haven't touched the maufacturing said except the nc_legend,nc_figure.
so i want to know how to use them?(i.e.no_gloss,no_probe,gloss,photoplot_outline).

do i have to make changes in my schecmatic side,because if i right click on a net i receive these items...

so tell me what to do???

hi Tamil,
if you change any thing from schematic and import file you will get eco file. Photoplot outline for Manufacturing process it consist of gerber format.drill size..etc (better make save as and then generate gerber you may be get file )

Hi Tamil,
First be clear what exactly u need or expecting...based on we can suggest u in better way..

I don't know why the schematics came in to picture..

first of all excuse me , the problem with me is i don't know how to use this forum properly,like attaching image etc.because of this i'm making mistake.kindly excuse my ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back