Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use LSelection_Merge() for UPI in L-Edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragosVok

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm trying to write a c code for a macro to generate a differential input stage. I read the L-Edit manual for UPI, but I don't know how to merge several boxes on the same layer.

Example: I have 3 boxes of poly which overlaps. Which is the syntax for doing this?

Thank you!

OK...I shall answer myself at this question. There was a silly mistake. The syntax is:

LSelection selected;
LSelection_SelectAll(); // here you can select only one type of layer - see
Selection Functions
selected = LSelection_GetList();
LSelection_Merge();
LDisplay_Refresh();

The problem was that I didn't write the last line and the display of the layout was not refreshed. After I added this line, the merge operation was shown.

Hello,

I'm trying to write a c code for a macro to generate a differential input stage. I read the L-Edit manual for UPI, but I don't know how to merge several boxes on the same layer.

Example: I have 3 boxes of poly which overlaps. Which is the syntax for doing this?

Thank you!

The layout created by macro is flatten.
If you just layout the diff input pair, i think you can insert mos/bjt cell that will more usefull.
And you can create a tcell with parameter what you want, it will easy and usefull.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

The layout created by macro is flatten.
If you just layout the diff input pair, i think you can insert mos/bjt cell that will more usefull.
And you can create a tcell with parameter what you want, it will easy and usefull.

i am a layout engineer, and i have some time do the upi for ledit. here is my email:dabing.lee@gmail.com.
I am very happy for exchange experience with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back