Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to tabulate the corner data in table format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surreyian

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I'm using eldo to run simulation. trying to tabulate some data from my corner simulation. As there are 25 corners, it becomes very tedious to read off the reading from the graph. I know that you can tabulate the data in table form, displaying the corners, and result using ocean/skill. Does anyone know how to do it?

Re: tabulate the corner data in table format

Hello

I'm using eldo to run simulation. trying to tabulate some data from my corner simulation. As there are 25 corners, it becomes very tedious to read off the reading from the graph. I know that you can tabulate the data in table form, displaying the corners, and result using ocean/skill. Does anyone know how to do it?

Hello,

At this moment, I am facing the same issue; trying to simulate corners analysis, using Eldo, and get data into a table form.
Did you manage to do that using Ocean Scripts?
Other ideas?

Thank you!

I have arrived to the same issue please you come up with idea can share it

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back