Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start programming in Matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puther

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help about matlab codes

i am very new to matlab. i dont even know how to stard to program with matlab. my project is about matlab programming. i need help on how to start programming. and run my program at last save my program.
step by step . my project is about spectral n time frequency analysis using the fourier algorithm.
i cannot go any futher after i install matlab because i dunno how to use it.
serious HRLP is needed i will be very thankful.

PLZ help

Re: help about matlab codes

you can start using matlab help, read getting started

help about matlab codes

hi
see ebook upload/download for matlab ebook or search the web for matlab tutorial.

Re: help about matlab codes

Hi,

For learning matlab there are a lot of tutorials in internet. You can also find help from www.mathworks.com . I think first of all you must learn building signals in matlab. Most of the well known signals can be created by built in functions of matlab. For example '>t=0:0.01:1; y=sin(2*pi*10*t); plot(t,y)' will give (plot) you a sinus with frequency of 10 hz and sampling frequency of 100hz. Then you must look at the Signal Processing Toolbox help to solve your problem.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back