Status
Not open for further replies.

sevak112

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design 24 bit delta sigma adc with low power.What should be my first step??I read theory about it but still confused about which structure I should use??And how can I use MATLAB tool box to start my project??So pls guide me with my first step implementation in design??

If you are new to this type of Modulations, then you may try with Delta Modulation. Since this type of modulation uses feedback system to work well, so you have know the basic of delta modulator first. Then you try to implement the block diagram of the sigma delta modulator. If you have any trouble in creating block diagram for sigma delta modulator, then i will help you to implement it.

I know the structure and it's working principle of sigma delta modulator.But problem is I want to find better structure for it and I want to use MATLAB to extract parameters before I implement in cadence.I have downloaded sigma delta tool box from matlab but I don't know how to use it or any other way to extract parameters??So pls I need help in that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…