Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
For floating license:
1. you must install SCL license management tools 1st.
2. set up your EDA tool's license client environment and source it.
3. start license server once and only once by running:
os_prompt> lmgrd -c your_valid_license.dat -log license.log <cr>
4. check license.log to see if license OK or Not.
5. start your EDA tool application.
For uncounted node-locked license:
1. set up your EDA tool's license client environment and source it.
2. start your EDA tool application.
Suggest to use uncounted node-locked license, its setup is much more simple.