Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to save PAC simulation results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisonlj

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm running PSS, PAC-Rapid IP2 analysis on a frontend circuity. I can plot result through Direct Plot->Main Form -> PAC -> Rapid IP2, and I can read result directly from the plot. However, If I want to save this result, especially for a Monte Carlo simulation, how to do it? Thanks!

So attachment. How to save data on this plot without typing one-by-one in Excel?

Attachments

• RapidIP2.jpg
    RapidIP2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

You didn't reveal which tool you're using, but I guess it's Cādence ADE with SPECTRE. The data you're displaying in the waveform window are available in your simulation directory, somewhere like .../spectre/schematic/psf/ . If the data are in raw binary format, you could repeat the simulation with the spectre call
Code:
spectre -format psfascii your_output_file_name
or - as an option statement in one of the netlist files
Code:
Settings options rawfmt=psfascii
For more information about the options statement, see the parameter listings in the Spectre online help (spectre -h).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back