Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to remove error map-116

Status
Not open for further replies.

mann4uonlyed

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
as i synthesize then i got an error for mapping as error map 116 and said that entry is empty, is there any process to use IP from Core Gen

---------- Post added at 14:53 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

there are so many error as Ngd build: 578

Error: Projectmgmt:496
error:complier:806

may i get the solution for this

or is the reason that there is any license required
As i get the msg that you can not use the source code?

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Is there any way to get those IPs cracked that are available in Core Generator

yes, you will need a license

you they can be cracked - but good luck with that! why would you want to do that? It's someone elses property (and IP), so cracking can be considered theft.

Apart from this, you can add those IP blocks without a problem in you design. You just need a wrapper.

Thanks for reply

but I need to use this it in my program so can you send me a link to ***** some particular IP such as 3 GPP turbo encoder and decoder

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

There you go.

Apart from the IP blocks that you can't "try before you buy", there is sometimes the possibility that the IP has a time limited operating time (say 1hr)

If this is not possible you have two options:
either you buy it
or you develop yourself (and spend the same amount of time/money that the IP vendor is selling it for)

If your boss can't afford the money to buy the IP - your boss is targetting the wrong project

Last edited:

Apart from the IP blocks that you can't "try before you buy", there is sometimes the possibility that the IP has a time limited operating time (say 1hr)

My point exactly. So mann4uonlyed, before going about "I NEED t3h cracked!" how about just checking the availability of a trial version from the vendor itself. Did you do that?

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Additionally:

If you need it for work, get your boss to pay.

If you need it for academics, use a different approach that does not need commercial IP.

If you need it for personal use, get creative. :p

Reactions: lucbra

lucbra

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
My point exactly. So mann4uonlyed, before going about "I NEED t3h cracked!" how about just checking the availability of a trial version from the vendor itself. Did you do that?

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Additionally:

If you need it for work, get your boss to pay.

If you need it for academics, use a different approach that does not need commercial IP.

If you need it for personal use, get creative. :p

thanks,

I will purchase these IPs but i want to see the results in simulation but i am nnot getting the results for 3 GPP turbo encoder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back