Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program a micro-processor to execute applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibtain

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i have done enough 8051 isnt there any material on the net which shows how to program a micro-processor to execute applications for instance motor control or something like that plz send me links if you have any on the use of micro processor

Re: micro processor?

Here you will find 8051-family prorammer's guide:
**broken link removed**
And here, an example of a code, which can be used to control brightness of LEDs or control speed of motors (PWM):
http://www.iguanalabs.com/pwm.htm
Some more examples:
http://electroguys.com/8051/interfacing.html

There are millions of them on the WEB .. GOOGLE, mate, GOOGLE ..

Regards,
IanP

Generally Micro processor IC aren't come with internal memory also thier data bus are multiplexed so for small controlling of motor u need huge hardware so it is generally not available on net.

But if u want to controlling of motor then u can only change ur program compatible to micro processor u use , also u have to manage external code & data memory with delay of memory module

On the german site of www.keil.com (keil.de ???) are good links too. I use for motor control DS89c420 - a Dallas highspeed 8051 compatible controller. Very fast and reprogramable through RS232 interface from computer. The soft for this you may find on Dallas ftp site too.
I drive huge DC motors, for this i use analog steering through APEX full h-bridge module. (400V max, 20A max.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back