Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Program 8051 MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

isrish

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to program 8051

I have recently get samples from TI cc2510 2.4Ghz trancevier.It has a 8051 MCU.How do i program it ? I am new to 8051.is there any DIY programmer?

program 8051

Which IDE you are using. you meant that you got controller or complete KIT. If you get complete kit then you would also get sample code examples with that. or else you need to go through the data sheet and program the controller.

how to program a 8051

I get not the Kit but IC with QFN48 Packaging.It should be programmed like other MCU. I don't Know how it can be program and Programming Boards available.

how to program a mcu

u must use a programmer deviec to program the 8051 family such as superproL+
it,s cost is 180$

8051 program

I have read Texas Instruments Flash Programmer User Manual and 8051 MCU in CC2510 can be programmed using SPI-like two-wire interface consisting of the bi-directional Debug Data (P2_1) and Debug Clock (P2_2) input pin. I have ez430-F2013 development tool that can program device using two wire interface called spybi-wire. Can i use this to tool to program cc2510?

Status
Not open for further replies.