Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to program 16F877A in BASIC PRO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah..welcome..better learn yourself..this is very basic program..

lockman. . i already tried loading the program to the pic ,it was successfully loaded but theres no output . . is there a need to instal drivers and softwares to succesfully run the program loaded??we are using parallel port. .please help me again. .

i dont have any experience in using parallel port programer..sory for that..

right now we use parellel port but the language we used is pic basic pro. . do you hav any ideas about this language??/

lockman. . what will happen to the pic if i accidentally loaded 9v to it???

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

but the moment i supplied 9v to my circuit the output is correct but when i used 5v the circuit did not work. .plz help me. .

if it expose for long time..it will blow..

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

right now we use parellel port but the language we used is pic basic pro. . do you hav any ideas about this language??/

yes..i know BASIC language..i dont think that the source code is wrong..i think it maybe cause of wrong connection or failure of the programmer..

the PIC is just fine. .and i alredy checked the connection and its right. .

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:57 ----------

for the program it also functioned well during the simulation but in actual if i connect the 7 segment for the counter the circuit will not function to its desired job. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back