Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to produce 5Mhz sin wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktec1

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to produce a wave

hi
i want to produsce a 5 Mhz sin wave
i could not produce it by a microcontroller
please tell me how i can do it
thanks

sinus waves circuit

There exist at least 20 different designs for electronic circuits producing sine waves (with transistors, opamps, OTA´s). Without knowing some details (amplitude, exactness, tuning capabilities, max. THD,...) one cannot recommend a specific circuit. You should spend some time to collect, compare, review and evaluate some common realization principles.
Regards

5mhz sine wave oscillator

Use your microcontroller to generate a square wave at 5MHz, and feed that into a LC or RC filter made with 2 discrete components. Set the values to make the passband = to 5Mhz.

why cannot get squarewave 5mhz

Hello!
If you have 5MHz square wave (quartz) clock with suitable output you could use LC band pass filter at that frequency followed by linear buffer.
If the distortions are not acceptable use another 5MHz LC band pass filter.
RC filters are not good enough in most of the cases for that purpose.
Also, you could see
**broken link removed**
BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back