Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to omitt cmfb circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: cmfb

Design two single ended circuits and use them in differential configuration.

vamshi can u tell me which book gives more in depth details of cmfb.

dear vamsi ,i think,the method you suggested for avoiding the cmfb is not very up the the mark.beacuase the two different single ended o/ps are avalaible with a delay between them.

Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits (4th Edition)
Paul R. Gray, Paul J. Hurst, Stephen H. Lewis, Robert G. Meyer

ppenday said:
vamshi can u tell me which book gives more in depth details of cmfb.

In David Johns and Ken Martin's book " analog integrated circuit design" there are some basic CMFB circuits.

**broken link removed** think it can help you!

Actually there are two techniques to realize differential outputs from single ended inputs. One thing is to get an amplifier and a unity gain amplifier in series. There will be delay issues in this case. You can use it if you are not doing filter design or using wideband frequencies. Or else there is also a parallel technique. Here, we feedforward the common mode level. Please refer to the attachment for some insight. I have implemented both the things with success in industry and in college. I am sure that it will work for you.

as long as you have to use differencial output, you have to define the cm output. Simply way to sense the cm output is using resistor divider and capacitor divider in parallel.

boot_strap said:
how to omitt cmfb circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.