Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to measure water flow and its pressure? need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elits

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to measure water flow and pressure

Hi all,
I wonder how to measure water flow in the pipe that buried underground? i want to make tools

that can monitoring the velocity of fluid that flow in the pipe and send digital data to PC

(real time monitoring)? what kind of sensor that i can use? i need your help..it's better if

there any reference...
thanks

regards
Elits

Re: How to measure water flow and its pressure? need your he

You can use a standard Water meter. Usually this kind of meters are equipped with a reed relay that you can use to read water flow.

Usually water flow measured by invasive - mechanical (differential pressure,rotor), electronic (thermotransfer); and noninvasive - electromagnetic, ultrasonic methods

They described in books :

Webster J.Measurement,instrumentation,and sensors handbook.1999
Instrumentation reference book.Ed.W.Boyes.2003

Re: How to measure water flow and its pressure? need your he

HI DEAR,

RICKLY USA AND OTT THESE ARE THE TWO COMPANIES THAT DEAL IN WATER MEASURING INSTRUMENTS FROM THERE WEB SITE I THINK YOU GOT A LOT OF MATERIAL FOR YOUR PROJECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back