Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make code not readable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omidsht

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to make codes

how to make code not readable ?
i have written a vhdl code , i want others to use it as a component but not able to read it (access the source) , what shall i do ?
i think if i could compile it in a library , my goal is achieved , but when i compile it in modelsim in my computer it is okay , but when i take it to other computer it is not working (says it is not bounded) !
any help ?
thanks in advance
omid

modelsim ngc

When you simulate, are these libraries properly referenced. There are switches like "-lib". Refer vsim command reference in modelsim.

modelsim code obfuscator

Hi
in which software you write your codes. you can synthesis your code then a file will generate in NGC format. you can use NGC file as black box in other codes. on your top module only thing that you need is that use an entity of your NGC and instantiate it.

Hamed

Make a technology based netlist. It will confine the code to a specific technology too.

hamed_sotoudi said:
Hi
in which software you write your codes. you can synthesis your code then a file will generate in NGC format. you can use NGC file as black box in other codes. on your top module only thing that you need is that use an entity of your NGC and instantiate it.

Hamed

when i synthesis the instantiate file with ISE , it is ok .
but the problem is this :
in simulation with modelsim , in instantiation file , it says : it is not bounded (modelsim does not see the ngc file to reference it
now my problem is in simulation with NGC file !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back