how to make a simplest joule thief circuit in home with commonly available parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir

i want to make a a simplest joule thief circuit in home with commonly available parts nearby
please give some options with every complicated parts as i am in central part of india . .

thanks

i want to make a a simplest joule thief circuit in home with commonly available parts nearby
please give some options with every complicated parts as i am in central part of india . .
You want a simple circuit with complicated parts?
What has "central part of india" got to do with this?

tpetar sir thanks a lot for the links

ye godfreyl sir that was my question a few months ago when i was asked about which part of india i am living . .
All estimate that everything is getting easy & easy for me & my motives but unfortunatly reality is lil.bit unexpected here . .
sir actually china market is spreading its branch enough to make disappearance for some commonly available devices like condencer mic , radio colis , 3.5 pin mono socket , etc etc , i mean we hv to spend a lot of effort & fuel in searching it & its very true , thats why i always ask for the most common thing in all the post . . its all about to complete my final motive

well coming to the point i am designing all the available ideas here with skills * thanking all of you for ur very kind support

Reactions: tpetar

tpetar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…