Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a dat file in matlab to check values coming from fpga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

umar2472

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am doing my final year project related to video compression using fpga, for that matter i need to send an image first through matlab, get it compressed and see the results, what I am getting back from fpga can be seen thorough .dat file. if anyone can suggest me any solution?

i am doing my final year project related to video compression using fpga, for that matter i need to send an image first through matlab, get it compressed and see the results, what I am getting back from fpga can be seen thorough .dat file. if anyone can suggest me any solution?

If you use System Generator from Xilinx, check Hardware Co-simulation in SysGen UG. (By the way, download Xilinx Document Navigator to manage all Xilinx documents).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back