Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to load a netlist on PCB in Altium Designer 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronc_elementary

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
In protel99 we can craet netlist then load it on PCB but in ALTUM DESIGNER2006 after creating netlist
I can't find how to load it on PCB and I have to update PCB from schematic.
Who can help me?
Thanks alot.

pcb layout übersicht altum

If you have a schematic as part of a project in Altium Designer, all you need to do is compile the schematic (Project>Compile...), and then use the command Design>Update PCB Document. That will open an ECO dialog showing all of the actions that will be taken for the PCB. You can approve or override the actions.

You need to read the help files to learn how to use the software. If you go to Help>Getting Started>Getting Started with PCB Design, you will find that the complete procedure for making a project, schematic, and PCB is described. It's only 45 pages long, and would only take a few minutes to read. Altium Designer has many of the familiar commands from Protel99SE, BUT it is a completely new program. You can't just pick it up and start using it without a little study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back