Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to link @ebussy to @ynopsys' vera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agump

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It has puzzled me for a long time for there aren't any comments about this in the documents . So I want to you can give some clues . Thanks in advance.

Vera is just a HVL, you might want to link debussy with synopsys vcs to dump the waveform in fsdb format. If your debussy's version is high enough, you can load testbench code in specman E or systemC, vera is not supported at this stage.

even if vera dumps waveforms in vcd format you can convert it into frsdb with using debussy and load it into it , it will just act as a glorified waveform viewer

In fact , I always generate fsdb files in vera. But after I upgraded my @ebussy , I found there exists a file whose name is verahvlcom. It should be a compiler for vera. But I can't find any help for it. Who can help? Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back