Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to learn C for programming ATMEL Ucontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_burki

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
programing atmel

Dear all

I am trying to learn C for to program ATMEL series in C language. I dont know how to and where to start. I am very new in this, If any body help and tell me the easiest way to get the point? I heard that for this purpose one should have Lib file which is difficult to get, is it so? Plesae help me in this regards.

best regards

atmel c language

Most of C compilers for mcu's are ANSI. So, my suggestion is to learn C in general (read some books), and then you can do your work in C i most of C compilers.

Mr.Cube

c programming atmel

Hi,

I guess a good starting point:

**broken link removed**

bye

best atmel c programming book

Also may I suggest the C programming language by Kernighan and Ritchie. Since I think it is ANSI C, almost all C compilers support this format.

learn atmel ic programming

A good start is to learn C programming on the PC as you can verify the results much easier than on a microcontroller.

Once you have a bit of knowledge you can try your luck on the microcontroller.

Here is a free C compiler and also tutoral etc for the PC:
**broken link removed**

best regards

program atmel c

Try SmilyMicros.com
An excellent soruce is avrfreaks.net
Cheers
Matt

programming atmel book

there are 2ways to program a microcontroller.
1.using c
2.using software madefor programing microcontroller like kiel software.
if u want to write in c , just learn the basic concepts of c.thats enough.there is no need of worrying about lib file.any way u will initialize the libraries in c.

Status
Not open for further replies.