Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to know the frequency of a phase noise to convert it to jitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolia

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi you guys,
I have designed a pierce oscillator at 460.8KHz, and simulated its phase noise,but I don't know how to convert the phase noise to jitter,because I am not sure the frequence which I used to integrate the phase noise,can anyone tell me how to make sure the frequence when you convert the phase noise to jitter. thank you

Re: phase noise?

jolia said:
hi you guys,
I have designed a pierce oscillator at 460.8KHz, and simulated its phase noise,but I don't know how to convert the phase noise to jitter,because I am not sure the frequence which I used to integrate the phase noise,can anyone tell me how to make sure the frequence when you convert the phase noise to jitter. thank you

hi
this problem have been discussed on the another borad.
https://www.designers-guide.org/Forum/
jeff

phase noise?

jeff,thank you, but I still can't make sure the frequence which I care about !can anyone tell? it's so hard to choose it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back