Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface to TV RF tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecube

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
TV RF tuner

Does anyone has an example of how to interface to TV RF tuner? any companies that make those TV RF tuner unit? I saw some PCI TV card that use those TV RF tuner, and wondering how do one control them

Any suggestions where to look up those informations?

Re: TV RF tuner

TV RF Tuner can be Digital or Analog Tuner. In TV Chassis tuner is used to get IF signal from RF signal according to TV system. Tuner is controled by voltage level or I2C bus for Digital Tuners. There are currently five different TV tuner cards: US (System M/N), Japanese (System M/N), UK (System I),International (System B/G), and French (System L and B/G). There are many manufacturer producing Tuner such as Philip, Changhon(China), Thomson...

Re: TV RF tuner

you can understand more about principle of TV tuner through this doc attached following. I hope i can help you something
GL

Status
Not open for further replies.