Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to interface eeprom with 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: circuits+mcs51+gprs

Its easy to do it, use a relay for connecting GPS and GSM to controller through serial port. At power on Let it read GPS data store it in eeprom.after 10 sec change over the relay and read the data and send it through sms to required number. or keep on polling the GPS data, whenever the data changes send sms. If you need the circuit and any help , please feel free to contact me.

Can any one help on my project. I have to interface my t610 sony ericsson on my 8051 uc?pls send me the connection diagram...tnx in advance...

I am already search in the edaboard threads but I am still confused. Do you know how to connect t610 to 8051?please send me the connection diagram on my email (advalderama@gmail.com) I am really really thankful if you send the diagram...

I am already search in the edaboard threads but I am still confused. Do you know how to connect t610 to 8051?please send me the connection diagram on my email (advalderama@gmail.com) I am really really thankful if you send the diagram...

Open new thread, and new discussion will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back