Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to improve practicality

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvpraneeth

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have always been gud in rading and understanding concepts but practicality has been a problem for me can any one suggest me how to develop my practical skills :cry:

build circuits and take measurements.

Put the knowledge gained from the books to real life use. Start with easier/smaller circuits, so to overwelm your self with the lessons gained from actual building.

A wise man told me before... "Engineers often design circuits that would never work in real life."

Remembering that engineering is mostly 'theory' - but in real life application (aka 'practical' application) we have to account for things as simple as component values because of manufacturing tolerance allowances, to more complex issues like environment affects on things like CPU's (too hot = damage).

Visualize the "End Product" and how you should go about doing it after you have come up with the concept.

Copy and built circuits.
Your experience will built up.
You will learn the bits and pieces of being practical.
For me, Theory and Practical is quite a different experience.
Hands-on, you have learn more.

Good Luck,
Siong Boon

www.siongboon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.