Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to import text data format into Agilent ADS program ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewiz

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have simulation impedance data file which is text or excel(csv) format. And, then, I will import these file into Agilent ADS program and then, plot it with a separate graph to compare with another simulation plot of my designed circuit together. So, I can compare how similar two graph is.

In S parameter simulation, CITI or touchstone file format is supported so I tried to convert text or csv into touchstone file or CITI file format but I do not know how to do that. Please let me know how to convert the file format with correct data for ADS simulation.

Thanks in advances

Chris

Hi i see you working with ADS i really cant answer the question but i dont know if you can do for me .do you know how to adjust the Doppler in ADS from the the classical to a userdefined. Am very new to ADS sorry

Just open one of the pre-defined touchstone files in ADS and there you will get an idea of how to create one.
Or in data display page write S parameters into a file from one of your designs, open that file and you'll get an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back