Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to implement MELP600 vocoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohsin Shafiq

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Referring to previous thread https://www.edaboard.com/threads/118620/

Just read all the messages from the thread and apparently you guys did not find the MELP 600 bps source code.
Still I wanted to try my luck as this thread is extremely old. Some one must have got something by now.
I am looking for any resource that can help me implement MELP 600 (C, Matlab or whatever).
I already have MELP 2400 and 1200 working source code but I did not come across a detailed document that can help be understand the complete MELP algo. even after deciphering the 1200 and 2400 code, I am still unable to create the 600 code by seeing the available documents on the internet.
Just throw me anything which can help me move forward.
A) Implemented MELP 600 source code
B) some detailed implementation document which I can use to implement melp 600
C) maybe some detailed document on 2400 or 1200 which can give me enough knowledge which can make me capable enough to implement 600
D) or just anything :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back