Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to give a 90 degree shifted output in orcad schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweta1

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a circuit in Orcad schematic.I am using a complex input vc=v1+jv2...where v1 is real part and v2 is imaginary part.Now i want to give v1 and v2 at two input terminals.So,how to do that i.e since v2 is 90 deg phase shifted w.r.t v1. So,how to introduce that 90 deg phase shift?

The question isn't quite clear. Physical signals (voltage, current) are real, not complex. If you asking for a phase shift circuit for a pyhsical signal, what's the frequency range?

I mean if I have a signal which is a combination of two real signals in which one signal is 90 degree phase shifted with respect to another signal.And i want to give them to two different input terminals,then how to give that 90 deg phase shifted signal in orcad schematic?
I know how to do this by coding in pspice:
V1=1 2 AC 0 DEG
V2=3 4 AC 90 DEG
Now,plz tell me how to give v1 and v2 in orcad schematic.

I know how to do this by coding in pspice:
V1=1 2 AC 0 DEG
V2=3 4 AC 90 DEG
Now,plz tell me how to give v1 and v2 in orcad schematic.
SPICE voltage source syntax isn't correct, but I know what you mean. You can place VAC symbols in schematic simulation circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back